Thursday 21 March 2013

FIRSTLEVELMARIO - By Viking! (Growtopia Review #2)

Hey guys, welcome to my second review! I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a few days, I have been caught up on homework! Well, enough of my blabbering, onto the review!

FIRSTLEVELMARIO is an exact replica of the first stage of Super Mario Bros for the NES.  (Well, maybe not 'exact', but he did try his best to improvise with the small world size!)



As you first enter the starting door, you feel like you're actually in the Super Mario Bros world! I also really loved how the world was pretty exact. I even spent some time matching up these two images just to see how close they were! (You can be the judge of that too! I think he did a really good job, how about you? Leave your answer in the comments below!)

Even though the map isn't really hard (and it isn't mean't to be), I did enjoy trying to get a good time to 'save' Princess Peach. I think I spent around 30 minutes just trying to get the perfect score!

As much as I loved this world, I'm even more excited to see the sequel - Part 2 (Bowser's Castle), I hope Viking does an even better job than what he has done here!

I rate this world 8/10
~CrimsonEagle (#TeamCrimmeh2013)

2 comments:

  1. From what I see, it looks like it deserves a trophy. Nice work Viking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes and I am Scarabcoder on Growtopia

    ReplyDelete