Tuesday 19 March 2013

Welcome Guys!

Welcome everyone, to my blog! Blogs are new to me, so feel free to help me out if you see I need any!
Well, this is my first post, so let me introduce myself! My username is CrimsonEagle, I've been playing Growtopia since January 11th, 2013, and have loved every second of my journey! I own Hallofscammers and am a helpful and friendly person.

On this site, I will be doing review of any worlds worthy of one, I'll try to review at least one world per day and leave a little description and comment about the world. If you would like me to review your world, message me via the forums, or in game!

Without further ado, I shall create my first review, stay tuned for some good reviews.
~CrimsonEagle (#TeamCrimmeh2013)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, can you check out XGAME or PAPERMARIO? I think they are pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the request, I'll add it to my list. Expect a review in a week or so! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like you to look at my friends world This world is only half finished but it will be a pvp contest! Owned by Swertip.

    ReplyDelete