Thursday 28 March 2013

SARIA - By Cnoone and GoonCrafter! (Growtopia Review #3)

Hey guys, welcome to my blog! I apologize for the lack of posts, but I have been extremely busy!
For this review, I will be reviewing SARIA, by Cnoone and GoonCrafter!

SARIA, by Cnoone and GoonCrafter, is an awesome world! With the tune of Saria's Song (Legend of Zelda) the world feels really peaceful and relaxing. If you thought the music was the best part, than you're wrong! SARIA also includes over 10 pieces of beautiful pixel art related to the Legend of Zelda game. As you can see in the bottom left corner, Cnoone and GooneCrafter have even added the Tri - Force Temple!


I must admit that this world is truly amazing and certainly deserves the World of the Day title! I mean, awesome music and great pixel art?! That's my personal favorite combination!
These two players (Cnoone and GoonCrafter), are probably among one of the most talented players in the game. So, if you're looking for a snazzy tune, or just want to have a look at some art, SARIA is the place for you!

I rate this world 9/10
~CrimsonEagle (#TeamCrimmeh2013)

NOTE: I'm really sorry that this review is really short, I was about to leave to go camping and was running out of time! I hope you enjoy my review anyway! :)

1 comment:

  1. I like that world :) cool that you reviewed it! A wish: Please review LAZYSMURF by trillionaire :)
    -LegendaryPie

    ReplyDelete